Frequently Asked Questions
FOR WHATEVER DOUBTS OR QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE
At USA Wholesale we do not have a purchase value minimum, we have a quantity minimum.
Our minimum for an Assorted or Mixed Makeup Lot is 125 units, which is the smallest size mixed lot we produce.
Our minimum for Specific Products is 50 units on the majority of our products. Some Factory Cased / Wholesale products may have a minimum quantity of 1 factory case (typically 36, 72, or 108 units per case).
- The State of Florida requires that any sale of goods made within the state of Florida, specifically Broward County in our case, must pay 6% in Sales Tax. If you are a Florida resident and the goods are staying in Florida, you either pay the tax or provide a copy of your Florida Annual Resale Certificate for Sales Tax. Remember, our responsibility is to COLLECT the tax if necessary, USA Wholesale does not benefit or gain from clients’ paying taxes.
- Tax exempt sales:
- If you have a State of Florida Annual Resale Certificate for Sales Tax
- If your order is shipped directly from our warehouse to an out of state location (must provide shipping documents for proof)
- If your order is shipped directly from our warehouse to a freight forwarder and then shipped out of state immediately by the freight forwarder (must provide shipping documents for proof, both from our warehouse to the freight forwarder, and the freight forwarder to the end destination)
- If you personally come from out of state, provide your Resale Certificate for your residing state and fill out our statement stating you are taking the goods immediately out of state
- Absolutely! All that we ask for is that you make an appointment with your Sales Representative to ensure that your order is ready for pick up and to guarantee that someone will be available to attend to you
- The client or party purchasing from us is responsible for any costs associated with shipping
- Our Mixed Makeup Lots are what we sell in greatest volume and for good reason. Our mixed lots contain an assortment of the items that we currently have available by the specific brand or brands that you choose.
- Mixed Makeup Lots can contain but are not limited to foundation, nail polish, mascara, eyeshadow, lipstick, powder, eyeliners, lipgloss, accessories, blush, bronzer and more.
- For more information on our Mixed Makeup Lots, click here
- The payment methods we accept are:
- Wire Transfers
- Western Union
- Credit Cards (additional fees depending on the card)
- Checks- must fully clear before merchandise can leave our warehouse, typically 1-3 days
- Paypal- must be treated the same as a Wire Transfer, “Friends and Family” method must be used (additional costs may apply)
- Cash- must be in U.S. Dollars
- Under most circumstances we follow the Incoterm: EXW
- This means that the buyer is responsible for all aspects of shipping the merchandise, inclusive of retrieving the goods from USA Wholesale’s warehouse or point of sale for the transaction.
- However, we have a wide variety of shipping methods and options for both Domestic U.S. based shipments as well as international shipments.
- Under either circumstance, whether USA Wholesale provides the service of preparing all necessary documents, payments, or anything related to the shipment, the customer remains 100% responsible. If we assist you in coordinating the shipping we are simply providing the added service at no additional cost. We have no interest in doing so beyond facilitating your purchase experience.
- Please speak with your Sales Representative for more information regarding Shipping.
- Our product conditions can vary between:
- Wholesale / Master Case – Products in this condition are in their original master cases that the manufacture places them in prior to distribution. This is the highest level of quality possible. Wholesale / Master Case products are perfect for multi-national retail stores, domestic retailers, wholesalers, distributors, private sellers, basically anyone due to their pristine condition.
- Shelf Pull – Products in this condition are typically removed from the shelves of retailers. You can expect for there to be minor damage on a small percentage of the goods. Other potential characteristics are Retail Discount Stickers, broken seals, slightly distressed packaging, etc. Shelf Pulled items can typically have a lower price point due to these factors.
- Out of Packing / Not carded – Products in this condition can either be “loose” or out of packaging due to several reasons. This condition is not indicative of the item being either Master Cased or Liquidation, both can come out of packaging.
- Closeout – A closeout as defined by Merriam-Webster is a sale of the final remaining inventory the seller has at a discounted rate in order to clear his inventory of that particular item. This category is also not indicative of the item being either Master Cased or Liquidation, both can be a closeout.
- Customer Return – This condition is the one we deal in the least. Customer returns in the cosmetics industry are not desired due to the obvious hygienic concerns. The closest thing to a Customer Return that you can expect to potentially see in any of our products or lots could be a slightly touched Lipstick or something similar, a powder that has a finger print on it, for example.
- For more information regarding product conditions, click here
- Of course! We exclusively deal in original goods. We do not understand how people can consume or use replica cosmetic items considering the potential dangers involved. We will never deal in replica or fake goods.
- All sales are final and products are sold as-is. We do not accept returns. By purchasing from USA Wholesale the buyer agrees to resolve any issue directly with USA Wholesale and not with their issuing bank or financial institution.
- USA Wholesale holds the rights to analyze and make a judgement on a case-by-case basis. If you have an issue we will do our best to resolve it within reason.
- Due to some of our products being from Liquidation, Closeouts and Shelf-Pulls you can expect to receive a small percentage of items with minor damages, retail stickers, broken seals, or other related conditions.
- USA Wholesale does not provide any guarantee or warranty, neither expressed nor implied.
- We encourage you to ask as many questions as possible and request as much information as necessary for you to have a proper understanding of what it is you are looking to purchase, our Sales Representatives are honest and will provide you with the most accurate information available.
- You can email or call us today at: Sales@USA-Wholesale.com or 1-800-XXX-XXXX and request to have a Sales Representative assigned to you.
- By Email – Send us an email to Sales@USA-Wholesale.com with the products and quantity you are interested in, contact information and shipping address, once we receive your email a Sales Representative will contact you within 24 hours to confirm the order details and arrange the method of payment.
- By Phone – Call us! You will get to speak with one of our Sales Representatives who will be able to guide you through the order process. Please have the products or lots and the quantity determined before calling. You can reach us at 1-800-XXX-XXXX
- In Person – Schedule an appointment to come visit us and sit down directly with a Sales Representative.